az4life

Hunters are worried about global warming

absolutely great article. keep em coming. read em all fellers. the truth is there. this one line from this article says it all.

"Weart’s claim is false, because no poll was ever taken. It is irrelevant, because science is decided by experimental facts, not by consensus"

in other words, you can't legislate weather. if every scientist agrees with it, it doesn't matter if the facts aren't there. too much of this just conjecture. made up by people with no experience. Lark.

You know as well as I do Lark they are going to blame that record snowfall in Jellystone on Global Warming, as they do any weather pattern that conflicts with their master plan. I posted this article previously on the presidential thread but here it is again. It's worth the read if you missed it, IMO.

http://www.winningreen.com/site/files/621/...A_Today_Mag.pdf

i hadn't seen that before. good stuff. don't anyone get me wrong. i love mother earth and don't like to see her harmed. i wish i'da been a mountain in 1807, not 2007. i think that folks should recycle, save fuel, grow a garden, save water, not throw trash around, clean up after themselves, etc, etc, but all within reason. i talked with a major shareholder in an ethanol plant in SD a couple weeks ago. he said the best you can hope for is about a 95%/100% split on the amount of energy it takes to make a gallon of ethanol. most of the time it is 100%-100% or even less. in other words, it takes the same amount of btu's to produce a gallon of ethanol, as the gallon of ethanol has in it. where the plant makes it's money is on the gov't funding they get. as far as being a realistic product, he said there's no way it will ever be. but some greenies have decided that's what we need to do and have some politicians listening to em and that's the way it is. and at the same time, the price of corn is going through the roof and 3rd world countrys are selling their corn to ethanol producers while their people go hungry. greenhouse gases are a farce and the folks who are paying for the farce are the ones who can least afford it. all the while, guys like gore and his buddies are making billions by magnifying a lie. read up on stuff fellers. educate yourselves. like the x files used to say, the truth is out there. but like dairy farmin', you gotta wade through a lotta crap to get to the good stuff. you can't legislate the weather. you can't make science by concensus. there is more oil, drillable, underground than can be used in several more millenia. same with coal. we just need to use it better and we really do need to work on solar and wind power and dang sure on nukes. i don't know if solar and wind power is ever going to be realistic, but the more they work on it, the better they get it and while working on it, they come up with better ways to do other things to. read, and read things by folks that ain't liars. it will amaze ya what you can learn. Lark.