0uTkAsT

Most recommended economical binos for glassing?

If you want really good Glass look into Athlon Cronus. Athlon has been getting into the Scope business with some really nice scopes that competes with the 2k scopes.  I bought one and the next year they came out with 8x binos with the Cronus Glass.  My brother had 500 dollars Pentax it it blew his out of the water.  They just came out with the 10x and 15s.  The 10x is on sale at Amazon for 374.00.  This Glass will match up to any 1k type binos.  Best bang for your buck with Athlon.  They are trying real hard to get their foot in the door of the Glass world.

• Like 1

I am EXTREMELY impressed with the new Kowa BD II series. All under $450.00 with wide FOV's

Call and talk to Doug about the Kowa's. One of our local shooters raves about them every time I shoot his match. Doug also fixed me up with a deal on a ball head for my tripod. To start out I recommend something in the 10X42 range.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AZAV8ER said:

Call and talk to Doug about the Kowa's. One of our local shooters raves about them every time I shoot his match. Doug also fixed me up with a deal on a ball head for my tripod. To start out I recommend something in the 10X42 range.

What's a notable feature on the Kowa BD II 10x42 is it's 7.2* FOV. Probably the widest of the 10x42 options out there

• Like 1

For the price range you are looking at, take a good look at the Maven C1 10x42's.  And get a Field Optic Research bino tripod adapter.  I see you are in Gilbert, I am as well, , if want to take a look through mine we can meet up and you can check them out .

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, jaymzth007 said:

For the price range you are looking at, take a good look at the Maven C1 10x42's.  And get a Field Optic Research bino tripod adapter.  I see you are in Gilbert, I am as well, , if want to take a look through mine we can meet up and you can check them out .

I appreciate the offer!

I lucked out though... A buddy of mine recently upgraded his binos and gave me a sweet deal on his older Fury 10x42s, so I'm picking them up this weekend.  

• Like 3