Sign in to follow this  
longshooter

2007 Polaris sportsmans X2 500 HO

2007 polaris sportsmans X2 500 HO Quad. In mossy oak break up. Low hours and always well taken care of. Gets great mileage and has lots of torque. This is a fuel injected model.

$6500 firm

602-469-2254

post-896-1208670798_thumb.jpg

Price reduced to $6000

What are the hours/miles and where are you located?

Dave

45.6 hours and 580 miles. This quad has only been on 2 deer hunts and 1 elk hunt. And I'm located in surprise

2007 polaris sportsmans X2 500 HO Quad. In mossy oak break up. Low hours and always well taken care of. Gets great mileage and has lots of torque. This is a fuel injected model.

$6500 firm

602-469-2254

Hey longshot, does the seat need to be replaced? I thought i saw you in 6-A riding in a speedo.

$6500 firm

602-469-2254

Hey longshot, does the seat need to be replaced? I thought i saw you in 6-A riding in a speedo.

Hey shorty you must have been that over weight cross eyed dude wearing a sports bra that I caught licking my quad seat up there.. BTW did your wife give you your nick name short barrel ?

:lol:

Price reduced to $6000

Dave

45.6 hours and 580 miles. This quad has only been on 2 deer hunts and 1 elk hunt. And I'm located in surprise

Hey slapshot, the fact that you know where you are located is a Surprise.

Price reduced to $6000

Dave

Hey longjohn, 2 deer hunts and i elk hunt? Thats good news, no blood on the quad then.BTW I heard you put in for Sow Javelina, how did that pan out?

$6500 firm

602-469-2254

I was wondering how this 07 polaris got in this 05 picture. :huh: Where they out two years in advance? Just wondering why the picture is from 05? :lol: ;)

TJ

$6500 firm

602-469-2254

I was wondering how this 07 polaris got in this 05 picture. :huh: Where they out two years in advance? Just wondering why the picture is from 05? :lol: ;)

TJ

TJ I think that is why he calls himself longshooter, he is way out there. This might be the quad from the movie Back To The Future.

Hey slingshooter I will pay you 6,000 to read my palm.

$6500 firm

602-469-2254

TJ

TJ I think that is why he calls himself longshooter, he is way out there. This might be the quad from the movie Back To The Future.

Hey slingshooter I will pay you 6,000 to read my palm.

shortbarrel....you and longshooter are cracking me up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ

$6500 firm

602-469-2254

Hey shorty you must have been that over weight cross eyed dude wearing a sports bra that I caught licking my quad seat up there.. BTW did your wife give you your nick name short barrel ?

Hey Longmisser, havent heard from you today. I hope everything is ok. Hey I thought DPS rated you for six wheel or larger, there is no way a guy your size can be safe on that little quad. BTW have you found a helmet that will fit that fat head of yours? You should go on ebay and look for a used John Madden helmet.