Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Headed to Colorado!

Burned My 4 bonus points as I am Getting out of the point game in other States . Deer for 8 days if I hold out and Hold up to the cold. Going Solo to Western Colorado in the Morning. Then 10 points for Elk to burn next year in Wyoming and I'm done Giving States  $ for bonus points. unless I like Colo. Never hunted it. We will see .I will keep giving AZ. my money of course. See if I can find a good one......OUT, in the Morning............BOB!

• Like 2

I came home after 3 days . Crap unit . I was warned. Didn't feel good lately and was only seeing fork horns ,and thats what everyone said You whould see. Costing Me $350 a day to be there , I just didn't have it in Me .Even bought Onx maps as there were better bucks on private but not worth 6 K plus. . Looking forward to Coues Hunt day after Thanksgiving.Met a nice Guy from Kingman  in the field that was 20 years younger, Got his number and we had Supper the other nite. Will see how He makes out. The locals said bout 3 more days they start getting Rutty ,but I just didn't like Unit 70. a Zillion Hunters kinda bummed me out too........Thanks ,Better luck to all on Your Hunts. It6 looked like Orange punpkins everywhere. I glassed some big areas in Nat. Forrest and saw nothin.........BOB!

4 hours ago, naturebob said:

I came home after 3 days . Crap unit . I was warned. Didn't feel good lately and was only seeing fork horns ,and thats what everyone said You whould see. Costing Me $350 a day to be there , I just didn't have it in Me .Even bought Onx maps as there were better bucks on private but not worth 6 K plus. . Looking forward to Coues Hunt day after Thanksgiving.Met a nice Guy from Kingman  in the field that was 20 years younger, Got his number and we had Supper the other nite. Will see how He makes out. The locals said bout 3 more days they start getting Rutty ,but I just didn't like Unit 70. a Zillion Hunters kinda bummed me out too........Thanks ,Better luck to all on Your Hunts. It6 looked like Orange punpkins everywhere. I glassed some big areas in Nat. Forrest and saw nothin.........BOB!

Quitter. LOL

Once your attitude hits the skids it's hard to bounce back. Good Luck in AZ, it's only money.

• Like 1