Sign in to follow this  

now here's some good news

i'm taking a trip to yellowstone this summer, maybe I should bring some varmint calls and look into a hunting licence somewhere nearby

Funny how the huggers are trying to block the hunt. In case you haven't figured it out, the huggers want the wolves there to control elk and deer populations. That way, hunters won't be needed anymore. They must be pissed that they gave us something else to hunt. Thanks Sierra Club.

Endangered Species Act has nothing to do with Endangered Species anymore. It has to do with identifying which species will yield your particular group the most power over others and adopting that species to your particular cause.

21st century mascots

Condors - Gun grabbers

Lions and wolves - Anti-hunters

Baby Seals - Animal rights

Grizzly and wolves - What ever those people who want to shut off all public access to federal land call themselves

Spotted Owl - Anti-loggers

Dolphin - Anti commercial fishing

zakly, desertbull. i find it really incredulous that one of these stupid "reintroductions" worked, but they don't want to admit it. it worked to the point of about wiping out the game, but they still want them to be endangered. phony 2 faced jerks. just like the bald eagle. it's recovered quite well, there are dozens of redundant laws that protect them, but they are still fighting to keep them endangered. who wants to kill one? they taste like javelina anyway. Lark.