Sign in to follow this  
coueshunter

Arizona Coues Association

Coming up at the AMDA annual meeting on March 19, 7:00 pm at the Parkway Inn here in Phoenix will be a vote changing the Arizona Mule Deer Association into the Arizona Deer Association. This is important because now Coues have a focus and people out doing projects and raising money for our favorite animal. Any support from all of you here attending the meeting or providing suggestions would be a great help...............Allen.......

Travis: The meeting went well. The new name is Arizona Deer Association covering all deer. We have a meeting this tuesday night with some of the game department people then Thursday we meet in Tucson with Jim Travis and others to hopefully get a plan together on how to best get the coues side of ADA going. I think this is a great thing to get people helping coues habitat and anything else that ultimately supports coues........

I didnt go to the meeting last night due to sickness, but apparently not much was discussed other than reducing the Kaibab doe permits to 500. Also there wont be any bow "Draw" hunts. basically over the counter for bowhunting on the Kaibab will remain the same......I hope to make the thursday meeting in Tucson for the coues organization at Jim Travis's house.........Allen.......