Sign in to follow this  
LonePineOutdoors_AZ

goHunt - optics customer service review

I recently had the pleasure of picking Cody Nelson's (from goHunt) brain about optics, specifically 15x56 bino's. I had heard Cody on a Jay Scott podcast and appreciated his knowledge of glass, so when a friend recommended I call him, I was a little surprised. "What, I can just do that?" Welp, yes, you can.

So I called the number from the goHunt contact page and after a bit, despite having a busy schedule, Cody was letting me ask him All . Of . The . Questions. Cody took the time to hash out my options and the pro's/con's about each. I feel very confident I'd decided on the best possible glass for my use case with Cody's help.

After I'd made a decision, and it came time for the painful part (payment) there were some hiccups with how they did business. Cody got it sorted out right away. I work in a business where we make every attempt to make our clients happy, and his level of attention and care was impressive. He truly values his customers.

I just figured I'd share and say, if you have questions about optics and appreciate good customer service, do what I did. Call Cody.

• Like 1