Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

ever have your heart skip a beat

Desert Bull, part of my job is to chase those guys out of the forest and arrest them. I could sure use your information and will pay you for it. Give me a call. 928.699.4234. If you are not comfortable talking to me I can provide an anonymous number for you. Thanks.

Same goes for any one else with information on marijuana growers any where in AZ.

AMEN TO THAT!!! Why is there even a question? :huh: There is only one right thing to do! Call the number BRYCE CANYON provided!!!! Not to mention run them the heck out of your hunting spot before they ruin it any more!

Desert Bull, part of my job is to chase those guys out of the forest and arrest them. I could sure use your information and will pay you for it. Give me a call. 928.699.4234. If you are not comfortable talking to me I can provide an anonymous number for you. Thanks.

Same goes for any one else with information on marijuana growers any where in AZ.

AMEN TO THAT!!! Why is there even a question? :huh: There is only one right thing to do! Call the number BRYCE CANYON provided!!!! Not to mention run them the heck out of your hunting spot before they ruin it any more!

It has been taken care of.

You might me entitled to some money for turning in the marijuana farm. It's federal money used by local agencies called the MEP program (Marijuana Eratication Program). My dad and I were turkey hunting in Idaho, when we saw several persons of hispanic decent, run into a brush patch in the bottom of the canyon. I turned in the location, and the detectives ended up flying the area and located a significant growing operation. We pulled a total of 880 plants. My dad received a reward for turning in the site. It paid for our trip to Arizona to hunt Coues.