intohunting

Taxidermy Mount Badger for sale Game room/Man cave PRICE DROP $600

Award winning badger taxidermy mount. This is currently featured as the cover photo on the Arizona Taxidermy Association Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ArizonaTaxidermyArtistAssociation/
Professionally mounted. 48"l x 24"w x 32"h.  Includes elaborate habitat scene and can rest on a surface top or mounts on wall. $1,100 OBO. Thanks for your interest. Craig (816) 806-2559 . Local pick up only (Payson, AZ).

Badger .jpg

badger ribbon.jpg

badger award.jpg

• Like 3

Bump for a cool mount. What’s the story on the animal? Is it just me or does the rock look like a badger facing the opposite direction? 

22 hours ago, bigorange said:

Bump for a cool mount. What’s the story on the animal? Is it just me or does the rock look like a badger facing the opposite direction? 

"What's the story on the animal?"  It's dead, sorry I'm a smartass.  😉

Anyhow, I mounted this and that was my intention to make the habitat rock in the shape of a badger.  It's hard to see but there is also a badger/den hole incorporated in this.   I'll include another pick here that shows off the badger den depth, piled dirt in front of the hole and roots.

Thanks for the "cool mount" comment.

$700

badger den.jpg

• Like 1

He does beautiful work and all his stuff for sale is top self , mule deer racks are big

Last price drop to $650.  Normally a life-size mount with basic habitat would cost you $1,100 (and that's with you providing the animal).  Game room or Man Cave item.  $650