intohunting

SOLD-Price Drop $15 Cabela's Boot Dryer

Cabela's Boot Dryer by Peet.  Plugs into any 110-volt outlet.  Air as warm as 120 degrees will have your boots dry by morning.  No fan noise since warm air circulates naturally.  New cost was $45.  Excellent shape/Like new.  Local pick up in Payson, AZ.  $25     

Cabelas boot dryer.jpg

cabelas boot dryer 2.jpg

cabelas boot dryer 3.jpg

cabelas boot dryer 4.jpg

If your gonna be near Queen Creek any time soon I'll take it.

2 hours ago, Big Browns said:

Right now I'm not sure when that might be.  If I still have this when I make my next trip to the Valley, I'll let you know.  Thanks!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Big Browns said:

Big Browns,

I tried to send you a PM, but I got a message reply back that you cannot receive messages.  So here we go.

I'm possibly going to Phoenix tomorrow and I'm seeing if that works for you if you're still interested in the boot dryer.  We could possibly meet at Bass Pro Shops or Sportsman's Warehouse if you like.  Please let me know ASAP if tomorrow works or not ( I have to commit to another person about meeting with them also).  You can reach me at 816-806-2559.  Thanks, Craig

I'd be interested for $15 if you would hold it till I get up that way or you come to the valley next. I expect to be up in Payson in the next few weeks to pick up something from Mogollon taxidermy. No worries if you don't want to hold it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rossislider said:

I'd be interested for $15 if you would hold it till I get up that way or you come to the valley next. I expect to be up in Payson in the next few weeks to pick up something from Mogollon taxidermy. No worries if you don't want to hold it.

rossislider,

I actually have two of these and I'll hold one of them for you.  Let me know when you'll be in Payson and we will get a game plan on picking it up.  Thanks!  Craig 816-806-2559

For everyone else, I still have one of these left.

• Like 1