Sign in to follow this  
AZantlerhead

Just got back, pics of my pack

:blink: No shed God here.? I don't claim to be near the best around, certainly not a god!Don't put words in my mouth please :angry: ! But also I don't know many people who can say their quota is at least 7 antlers per trip.

And exactly what kind of shed hunter are you Jim? A true shed hunter takes delight in everyones finds as far as I'm concerned.

Take you're negativity some where else. Carry the load I did this weekend and then you just try and be-little my shed hunting buddy. I've worked extremely hard to aquire my sheds. As do most, so bug- off.

But don't worry, when you do find 1, I will compliment and appreciate it. :) As it should be............

I'm not negative at all. I just find it funny on the way you write your post's. I do enjoy others finds and really enjoy the pictures and do post congrats all the time. As for what type of shed hunter am I. I find enough to keep me happy,that is what is important. My apologies for calling you a god, it was not ment in the way it came across. I also never said you claimed to be the best around so as you say don't put words in my mouth. If you get a chance go on the NASHC web site and you will see a whole differn't world of shed hunting. The owner of the site might even be interested in your video. I do know that alot of guy's on there would buy your video.

SHED WARS. I love it! Maybe that should be the name of the movie. A long time ago, in a mountain range far far away.

Bob

Touche my good brothers!!! :lol: It's always in good sportsman conversation I can assure you ;)

I have looked at the NASHC site, I've seen how many entries our local guy allen has, how many were bought off the res is my question? Does it matter where the antlers come from, or must they be found by the person recognized?

Hope someone can solve this for me :) :huh: