Sign in to follow this  
Phil Carr

S&W 380 PPKS ( Walther)

Sold

I have a S&W PPKS in 380 cal. This pistol is in nice condition. I had sent it to S&W about 6 months ago to have a no charge Service Bulletin performed and they went through the pistol at that time. A few scratches but has only had a couple of boxes of shells shot through it.  Comes with the original case and paperwork. Included is a box of Low Recoil defensive loads. Bought new 2002.

Located on the Eastside in Tucson. I will be traveling to Cottonwood on August 3 so possibly we could meet if purchased outside of a Tucson. I can also ship to an FFL but there would be the actual cost of shipping.

$650 SOLD

Text Phil 520-975-0830

87BDA8DF-D352-4135-A595-0007A5BA4613.jpeg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Phil Carr said:

87BDA8DF-D352-4135-A595-0007A5BA4613.thumb.jpeg.3bafc5fed5578b1c35c942ebe46e689c.jpegSelling a few of my guns over the next few weeks. I have a S&W PPKS in 380 cal. This pistol is in nice condition. I had sent it to S&W about 6 months ago to have a no charge Service Bulletin performed and they went through the pistol at that time. A few scratches but has only had a couple of boxes of shells shot through it.  Comes with the original case and paperwork. Included is a box of Low Recoil defensive loads. Bought new 2002.

Located on the Eastside in Tucson. I will be traveling to Cottonwood on August 3 so possibly we could meet if purchased outside of a Tucson. I can also ship to an FFL but there would be the actual cost of shipping.

$650

Text Phil 520-975-0830

Looks like a Walther? 

Wth. I looked it up, didn't know s&w was a part these days.

Yes it’s a Walther PPK Stainless built under contract by Walther.

39F20841-B986-49D5-B140-21E12CBD66CD.jpeg