BBud

Sig Sauer P320 threaded barrel

1 hour ago, brokebeardedguy said:

If its still up for grabs im down. how do we go about this?

Yes it is still for sale. I am in Gold Canyon so if you want to meet up around that area.

20 hours ago, BBud said:

Yes it is still for sale. I am in Gold Canyon so if you want to meet up around that area.

I'm assuming you must live no where near me then because I have no clue where that is. I live in PA, Harrisburg area. Id be more then happy to pay to have it shipped. I don't think you can sell this type of item on eBay. maybe etsy? I've bought triggers off there before. I cant imagine shipping is more then $10 id be happy to do a PayPal transaction. if not I do completely understand. Any other payment types id have to ask the wife I'm not all the great with the apps and things people use these days.

I think you must have tried to get me to ship this before and I said I wouldn't do that. Sorry, but you need to be local

8 hours ago, BBud said:

I think you must have tried to get me to ship this before and I said I wouldn't do that. Sorry, but you need to be local

I can assure it wasn't me, I joined just to reply to you I found this while hunting the barrel on google, like I said I do understand. I've had issues before selling camera equipment online.