Pac8541

SOLD: Kuiu Icon Pro 7200 complete + Kuiu bino harness, Verde 2.0 camo.

Trying to help my son out with this sale.  

Kuiu Icon Pro 7200 pack in Verde 2.0 camo: Includes add-on belt pouches X2, 7200cu.in.(main compartment capacity plus all exterior pockets and lid), main compartment fully accessible through a horseshoe zipper on the front, extended snow collar, compression straps across the front, sides, bottom and top of the pack, regular sized carbon frame, sm/med suspension.  

Clean with zero damage: no blood or sweat stains, no odor, no rips/tears/pulls/marks, all hardware works flawlessly, nothing broken or compromised.

Multiple pockets and storage solutions: zippered side pockets that extend top to bottom on each side, large zippered pocket on front opening, 2 zippered pockets on top of the lid, dual water bottle pockets with shock cord on each bottom corner, interior zippered storage pockets on the inside of the front opening and along both interior sides of the main compartment, zippered belt pouches mounted on the waistbelt, horizontal and vertical compression straps on the inside back of the pack against the frame for securing heavy items.

Fit: My son is about 5'10" 160lbs and this suspension/frame fits him perfectly with adjustment larger/smaller if necessary.  

Kuiu bino harness: Also in Verde 2.0 camo, includes the Kuiu rangefinder pouch and lanyard, fits 10X42 perfectly and will fit 12X50 as well, NOT the newer Pro version, encloses front/top/sides of the optic but open against the chest, attachment straps from the harness shoulder straps to the bino, same condition as the pack (clean w/zero damage).

Video of me going over the pack located here: 

SOLD

IMG_5833.jpg

IMG_5834.jpg

IMG_5837.JPG