Sign in to follow this  
Hunter4Life09

Leica 2700 b

Ok fellas I need your help my 2700 b won’t take my ballistic information on the sd card, I can put all my information on the website then import it and it doesn’t do anything the rangefinder doesn’t even give me the card option on the menu.....what do I do? 

I've struggled with that also.   At one point......after hours of screwing around I finally got it to work.    Notice I didn't say "figured it out".   I still have no idea to this day how I got it to work.    Then I switched loads and tried to do it again and couldn't get it to work the second time.    Good luck.   I finally gave up.  

I think I finally figured it out so apparently when you import the data too the sd card you can’t have nothing else on your downloads so this is how I have been doing it 

1. put your sd card into your computer 

2. Delete whatever downloads you have on your removable sd card as well in your previous downloads onto your computer, if you don’t do this then you will have multiple drop charts in your downloads. 
3. put your data into the Leica app on their website and when you go to import the data from the computer to the card make sure it saves as drop.hex and nothing else 

4. From here you can drag the file from your downloads to your removable sd card and then you should be able to put the card into the rangefinder and it “should” work