Sign in to follow this  
vegasjeep

36A and 36B BBQ

I have a house in Arivaca which I only have cause I hunt in southern Az... :)

So this year we have people hunting in the late Oct 36b and 36a hunt as well as the late November early Dec 36a hunt.

So during these times I will be down there and want to have a pot luck at least one night in during each hunt. I have a place to have a bon fire, the grill, chairs (but more could be needed :))

We could all bring one thing to the BBQ. If 5 or more people show up we have a feast.

What does everyone say? What would be a great date for everyone during each hunt?

If you cannot bring a dish thats fine too. LEt me know and we will make sure we have extra food for people and make extra dishes.

Lets get this rolling.

Thanks for the offer, that's very kind of you to offer. I drew the early 36A hunt, but thanks anyway!

Thanks for the offer, that's very kind of you to offer. I drew the early 36A hunt, but thanks anyway!

oct 25-30? If so we have people hunting in that one to so we will be down that time as well.

if not the early Nov hunt we may have someone as well. I will have to check.

A buddy of mine and I both have the 36A late Nov hunt. We definitely would be interested in stopping in for fun & food! Thanks for the offer, and we'll be in touch as the fall progress's!!

S.

:)

I have the early 36a muley tag 10/31-11/6

Hi Skyhawkbowhunter!

I drew a late December tag in 36B! If your around I would enjoy breaking bread, sharing a beer, or talking about how Ruby etc. were when I began hunting/ fished the area in the 60's! Oh, I got my best to date Whitetail about a mile out of Arivaca eight years ago (107+). Thanks for your invitation!

I will be in 36 A late Nov. Early Dec. Let me know where you guys meet. I wouldn't mind to stop by and say Hi

I will be in 36 A late Nov. Early Dec. Let me know where you guys meet. I wouldn't mind to stop by and say Hi

Check the date you missed it by a year.

I know he or we missed this by a year........But I will be camped at Arivica Lake on the left top side camp area. If anybody wants to come by and say hello and or swap hunt stories we will be there for the Nov 27 - Dec 3 hunt this year. (Silver Duramax with a Tahoe 5th Wheel)