Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

SOLD --1st EDITION --SIGNED -- PAN FISHERMAN'S BIBLE by John Weiss

The PAN FISHERMAN'S BIBLE was written by my good friend, the late John Weiss, who was a prolific writer with many book titles and 1000s of magazine articles to his credit. John owned a farm in the Amish country of SE Ohio, and I was fortunate to spend a week there hunting whitetails. A fellow, OWAA member, he gave me this copy more than 25 years ago. The 192-page 8"x10" softcover was punlished by Doubleday in 1993. 

My copy, which is in like-new, unread condition, is signed: "Tony, Thanks for being my friend, John"

I will consider reasonable offers but no trades. Payment via PayPal (buyer doesn't need an acct; just a CC or checking acct.) or cash only. Must be picked up near 67th Ave. & Camelback in Glendale, AZ or shipped at buyer's expense. ($4)

SOLD

"This is the only popularly-priced, complete, and up-to-date guide to fishing the general category of panfish--sunfish, crappies, white and rock bass, yellow perch, pike, muskie, catfish, and others. Covers bait and tackle, fishing techniques, cooking the catch, and includes a state-by-state listing of the most popular lakes, reservoirs, and rivers in the country. 170 photographs and 40 line drawings."

panfish.jpg.b9e4cc714e3e40e95a132e78ebe2f2e4.jpg