Sign in to follow this  
fatfootdoc

lost tags

So I lost all my tags!!! :blink: In my entire life I have never done anything so stupid!! I mean they just disappeared!! I called game and fish and I was going to have to drive to Cruces and buy duplicates at 7 a pop plus gas! Talk about panic! I was getting ready to call again to see if I could pay over the phone with my cc and have one of the orthopedic reps I use pick them up , when lo and behold I just happened to look through a pile of mail for the 5th time and there they were!!! They were lost for about 4 days! talk about sucking! All I could think about at night was where the heck could they be! Mysteriously, right before they turned up my wife says, maybe now on you wont leave your mail on the counter anymore!!! 5 minutes later , there they were!! Hmm, that is playing nasty! ag :blink:

So I lost all my tags!!! :blink: In my entire life I have never done anything so stupid!! I mean they just disappeared!! I called game and fish and I was going to have to drive to Cruces and buy duplicates at 7 a pop plus gas! Talk about panic! I was getting ready to call again to see if I could pay over the phone with my cc and have one of the orthopedic reps I use pick them up , when lo and behold I just happened to look through a pile of mail for the 5th time and there they were!!! They were lost for about 4 days! talk about sucking! All I could think about at night was where the heck could they be! Mysteriously, right before they turned up my wife says, maybe now on you wont leave your mail on the counter anymore!!! 5 minutes later , there they were!! Hmm, that is playing nasty! ag :blink:

:lol: :P :o :lol:

Me thinks there is more to this story :unsure:

HA HA!! Thats pretty good. Hey Adam, did you get drawn for AZ??..............Dude........ I don't know why I do this, I could just call you! :blink: , Anyway, let me know.>>Jason