desertsheep

Few items / Guns

Leopold vari xlll 4.5x14x50. Has two extra cross hairs added by priemer reticle. $400.00

Guns001.jpg

E TRK Summit gps and case. $100.00

Guns002.jpg

22-250 with lepold vari xll 6x18x40 can be seen at Bear Mtn in Mesa. $500.00

Guns007.jpg

Custom built 7mmstw on remington action. muzzle break. Leopld LPS. Sheep hunterstock. Built by Stockworks. $2,200.oo

Guns004.jpg

I think I might be interested in your scope. What is the extra cross hairs for? I can only guess long range shooting. I would be mounting this on my Remington 7MM. Plus how did you like the 50mm compared to the 40mm scope much difference? This will be my first scope purchase. My current set up came with a cheapo. But with a bear and coues tag I think its time to upgrade.

I used this scope on my 300 RUM until I switched it out to a 6.5 x 20 x 50. I used the main cross hair for 300 yds second for 450 last for 600. You would need to take it out and shoot it to tell where the extrs cross hairs work for you and your set up. I dont shoot any thing but the 50mm on my larger caliber rifles. It take s the guess work out of those long shots.

The 22-250 has been my throw in the truck gun when I go scouting. It has a custum barrel and a Mauser action. The barrel seems to be a little longer and a touch heavier than average. Its in good condition. Its a shooter.

How old is the GPS? What map software is currently loaded on it?

KP

Desertsheep if the scope is still for sale, any chance we can meet up tomorrow? I would like to see it, and if you dont mind let me set it on the rings and see how it sits with me.

Thanks Jason. Howie over at Bear Mountain is a great guy. He really took care of me and got the scope mounted, bore sighted.