Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

$$$ - Vios Nebulizer

Before I list this on eBay, I figured I'd see if anyone here might need this. It's brand new in the original box. The photos are from ads but exact as to what is for sale. 

$40 

I will consider reasonable offers but no trades. Payment via PayPal (buyer doesn't need an acct; just a CC or checking acct.) or cash only. Picked up near 67th Ave. and Camelback in Glendale or shipped at buyer's expense. 

The PARI Vios 'Go Green' Adult Nebulizer Compressor System with LC Plus Nebulizer Cup is an easy-to-use, eco-friendly compressor that integrates perfectly with all of the PARI line of products. Built on the reliable piston-pump body style that has accompanied PARI compressors for many years, the Vios Go Green nebulizer compressor incorporates proven technology with a sleek design.

This tabletop compressor includes the clinically proven PARI LC Plus Nebulizer Cup and delivers a consistent medication particle size that penetrates the lungs effectively for all of your aerosol medications. The name Vios was created as a combination of the Latin and Greek words for "life" and it makes treatment for chronic and acute respiratory illnesses easier for you, the patient. When combined with PARI accessories, such as the LC Plus, the Vios can complete some treatments in as little as 6-7 minutes.

viosbox.jpg.4344aff07f6840df8196569879d5a18a.jpg   vios.jpg.449669416cdfceb01115b5ec313f1e67.jpg