Guest 300ultramag.

done..

I know for a fact that they cant freeze your account or close it just because you SAID something about it. I had B of A and hated them and finally decided to close my accounts with them. I had to go in and sign several forms, tell them why I was closing the account, and even then got a statement the next month with a 25.00 charge for not keeping the minimum balance in it!! I called and guess what "We cant take care of that over the phone!" :blink: SO in I go and they tell me that my account is closed and that they cant help me, so I end up taking the statement in and telling the lady that she needed to fix it and quit wasting my time or I was going to start charging her by the hour for my time! They dropped the charge. good luck B of A sucks. ag

Guest 300ultramag.
I know for a fact that they cant freeze your account or close it just because you SAID something about it. I had B of A and hated them and finally decided to close my accounts with them. I had to go in and sign several forms, tell them why I was closing the account, and even then got a statement the next month with a 25.00 charge for not keeping the minimum balance in it!! I called and guess what "We cant take care of that over the phone!" :blink: SO in I go and they tell me that my account is closed and that they cant help me, so I end up taking the statement in and telling the lady that she needed to fix it and quit wasting my time or I was going to start charging her by the hour for my time! They dropped the charge. good luck B of A sucks. ag

I opted to close my account, but I had that same issue of getting a fee like 3 mos. later! I paid a credit card off in cash, the full amount,and there was an 85 cent fee charged from B of A to that credit card and the funds werent there because I closed the card. They still tried to make me pay a fee for it :(

Ill put a nail in this thread! Its done...... it has nothing to do with hunting.The waves have subsided and it will be a legal matter at best!

On a brighter noteI put a camera on a spring,It didnt get stolen and I got a pic of a bear! SWEEEET Happy Hunting!

Beau

Coues,I apologize I thought that word fit the thread perfectly, all of this BS arrised from that nasty little 4 letter word

to begin with!I will now remove that word from my vocabulary. :ph34r: Good Riddance