Sign in to follow this  
azsugarbear

Inexpensive Scopes

Clearing out more stuff from the reloading room.  All of these (except the Redfield) were pulled off of rifles that I purchased at one time or another.  Pricing should be in line with what they have recently sold for (not listed) on eBay.  Time is of the essence here, as anything not sold by Sunday afternoon will be listed for sale on eBay.  The scopes are as follows:

Redfield Widefield 1.75-5x20mm  $175    This is my personal scope.  Rare to find these on sale. Gloss finish

Simmons AETEC 2.8-10x44mm   $95  Near new.  Never used on rifle, as it was pulled off when purchased.  Matte finish.  Couple small wear marks on turret caps.

**SFP**  Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40mm  $70  Same as above.  Matte finish.  One small mark on body side from scope mount.

No-name scope 3-9x40mm  $50  Pulled off a new Savage rifle at time of purchase.  matte finish.

Glass is perfect on all these scopes.    All reticles are fine crosshair models - some with thicker stadia that trunk down to fine near the center.  If you need more info or pics, send me a PM or text to 602-361-7191.

Scopes All.JPG

Redfield.JPG

Simmons.JPG

Nikon.JPG

No Name Scope.JPG