Antler assassin

Smart- tactical watch

What watches are you using for long range shooting? Is there a watch that you can download a app from your phone to your watch (ie strelok) to aid in shooting? Would also like it to be durableI. Icarry a kestrel and a smart phone every time I am out. Just thinking about watches. Thanks in advance.

Not a smart watch, but I have the mudmaster solar atomic g shock. Get altitude, pressure, and temperature for calculations. 

Run Garmin 701 on your wrist.

Garnim Fenix has an app available called TruFlight that is a ballistic calculator. Has a simple interface for one rifle. It lined up with my Applied Ballistics solution and only was different by rounding, like .1 mil at times.

Garmin released a watch with Applied Ballistics in it. It talks with Kestrel and a few LRF ad well. If I had $1200, I would buy one.

1 hour ago, loboscout said:

Run Garmin 701 on your wrist.

Garnim Fenix has an app available called TruFlight that is a ballistic calculator. Has a simple interface for one rifle. It lined up with my Applied Ballistics solution and only was different by rounding, like .1 mil at times.

Garmin released a watch with Applied Ballistics in it. It talks with Kestrel and a few LRF ad well. If I had $1200, I would buy one.

Ouch a little rich for my blood also. 

• Like 1