Sign in to follow this  
daryl_s

Wilderness Athlete

Amanda, I thought you had mentioned that you now also carry Wilderness Athlete products. Where can I find the link to purchase them from you? I have been looking unsuccessfully and was wondering if maybe I just wasn't seeing it. Thanks, Daryl

It's at my house :) Yes, I do sell all the Wilderness Athlete products, however, I just haven't found the time to load all the photos and information into the store. I am hoping I can get them up before I leave again on monday for more field work. If you need something soon, just call me and I can get you what you need. Sorry for the delay.

928-200-0544

if you let me know which of the products you are interested in, maybe I can at least get those products up so you can order them online.

thanks for the interest!! These are definitely great products.

Amanda, some of the products are showing the wrong product when added to the cart. I know the meal replacement, some of the bars, and the lean are showing up as the hat in your shopping cart.

Ok, I think I fixed all the buttons. Make sure you refresh the page in your browser so that it gets the most current version. Let me know if you see any other problems when ordering.

thank you!