Sign in to follow this  
samuel2891

37b az

Well saw alot of deer does that is and messed around a heard of javelina on saturday while I was being drenched from 5 am haha it was a wonderful day all in all went out sunday all day hiked up down sat and glassed hills and under trees with nothing found later in the day hit the flats and saw alot of dies actually follwed one for about a mile closes I got to here was withing 60 yards she knew I was there the whole time I showed my slef to her and she didnt even mind my presents she was just content in eating the berrys off the barrel cactus it was nice just to wacth while the sun sank down. But no bucks at all well I didnt see any lol but its not over for me.

Thats what happens when u have a 1 year old daddys girl and trying to do it on a smart phone lol got shorten up stuff hope up post

Ya I wish I could get out more but got to work and my familey comes first so I didnt get to scout alot so I kinda went off my gut cuz I grew up in florence so I know all those places out there is that you tj?

• Like 1

Haha whats up man ya im addicted now I love it never thought it will be that fun I think it way better then a rifle or any gun.

• Like 1

Come January the bucks and pigs are in trouble in 37B.

Ain't none left.

Thers still one or two.... they ain't easy though, thats for sure.

Ain't none left.

I was half joking when I said this. We had a pig boom down there a few years ago. Since they raised the bag limit numbers have really tailed off. I've seen one in my last 7 days in the field there. There are still parts that are just fine but our herds took a beating.

Ain't none left.

I was half joking when I said this. We had a pig boom down there a few years ago. Since they raised the bag limit numbers have really tailed off. I've seen one in my last 7 days in the field there. There are still parts that are just fine but our herds took a beating.

Taken as such. That unit has always been hit or miss for me. Ive killed a couple in there and some days it seems like they're everywhere. Other days youd swear theres not one in the whole county.