Sign in to follow this  
Justin Stahl

WTB TOY HAULER

Like title says, looking for toy hauler. Have polaris ranger crew so definitely want it big enough to fit that. Open to all manufacturer but really leaning towards the weekend warriors. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is ready to sell. Thanks

Looking for 5th wheel only.

Didnt weekend warriors go out of business due to too many warranty issues or did tbey straighten there sh!t out? Just curious because I've been wanting to get one myself and when looking wouldnt even look at them. I know a friend of mine bought one new several yrs ago and it spent more time in the shop for warranty work then it did with him.

Yes

They are out of Business but you can still get parts etc

at warriorlifestyles.com

The Superlites had a lot of frame and roof issues. The best year of the Superlites such as the FS 2300 is 2006 iIMO.

But you need to flip the axles because they sit extremely low.

I've got a 2001 and never a bit of trouble. It's been great and still use it .... I've got a 31' 5th wheel and went with truck tires instead of trailer tires ( which I guess everyone does ) also they have started making them again...

Weekend Warrior has 1 model that had major frame issues that was the thing that put them out of business so I am told. A buddy has 1 and he had to do some major frame reinforcement on it.