Sign in to follow this  
core2

Rescued a few sheds yesterday

Six hours of hiking with nothing then I snagged these three sheds in the last hour on the way back to the car. Two are seven pounds and one is eight. Great day for sure.

post-13422-0-59850900-1492961225_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

That looks like that 5 pt someone posted a live pic of the other day under 'What would he score' or something like that.

That looks like that 5 pt someone posted a live pic of the other day under 'What would he score' or something like that.

Except that's a 6 point and looks nothing like the 5 point the other guy posted besides a long third.

Great finds!

Except that's a 6 point and looks nothing like the 5 point the other guy posted besides a long third.

All those 4B bulls blend together.

Got way bigger 5 points in 4b. Just no big 6 points. Sorry.

Have you tried checking A3's cameras yet?

yeah they don't have anything good. Just small bulls so far. Hoping yours have a few bigger ones when you put them out.

yeah they don't have anything good. Just small bulls so far. Hoping yours have a few bigger ones when you put them out.
Me too, but so far all I got was this pic of your mom.

post-5618-0-28820800-1493017356_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Me too, but so far all I got was this pic of your mom.
Dam good looking though isn't she? I'd post the pics I have of your wife but I don't think it Would be appropriate on a family site like this. And sorry core2 for highjacking your thread. Got some sweet sheds there.