Posted May 14 2017 - 09:33 PM
Posted May 14 2017 - 09:48 PM
I don't think anything up there is over 9000 and that's like the highest peaks I believe. Majority of it is 7000-8000 with some of it even lower than that. But if I were you I'd wait if you even think you might not be able to go. Or atleast buy the point guard so you can give the tag back if things don't work out and you'll get your points back.
Thanks for the reply I'm being treated for a severe case of valley fever and trying to decide if I should just put in for a point this year or the hunt. If it's over 10K feet not sure if I'll be ready for that this fall. With 18 NR points if drawn I want to make sure I can give it my all.
Posted May 15 2017 - 11:22 AM
Don't miss applying this year, with the antler growth and the left over bucks from last year this year will be epic. You won't hunt anywhere near 10,000', you will hunt from 4,500'-6,500' on both hunts, you could hunt a little higher but if it's a health issue there will be no need.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users