Sign in to follow this  
andyu

Need help with how to donate a youth cow elk tag 5a

My daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis and due to the health insurance nightmare.... she was scheduled for surgery during the summer, but we had to change insurance, doctors and surgery dates!!!! She was drawn for a youth 5a cow tag October 13-19. Her surgery is now scheduled for October 2 nd she will not be able to use the tag and after talking to her she's like to donate it!! So I need to know who, to talk to about passing this tag to someone who can use it thank you

I believe the Arizona elk Society was looking for a tag that could be donated to a young lady. I'll check on that option and let you know.

Arizona elk Society founded tag for the young lady they were trying to help. There's another organization I believe is called oOutdoor Life For All that may be able to help transfer the tag

Hunt of a Lifetime is a good organization to donate to, I just took a young man out on a 22S muzzleloader hunt after my daughter donated it. He was successful and very grateful for all the out pouring of help from the community of Payson.

• Like 1