Sign in to follow this  
ZJARCHER

1996 4runner, factory elocker

1996 Toyota 4runner Factory elocker 3.4, auto, 4x4 209k miles 4.30 gears 3" Rough Country Lift Aftermarket Bluetooth deck (I think there's a loose cable behind it... works on and off) Clean and clear title Needs some TLC but runs and drives great! Has lots of new parts. Needs some love. Needs a battery, couple cv boots, minor leak, washer fluid resorvoir, couple electric switches are intermittent. Paint is faded. Interior isnt perfect. Could use new tires. Would make a great trail rig or hunting rig. I wouldnt hesitate to drive it anywhere. Hard to find these with an elocker. Will consider cash offers but will not consider lowball offers. Might consider trades or trades plus cash, including optics and firearms. If I keep it ill just fix the issues and sell it for more. 3900 OBO TRADEDText please, due to my work schedule. GONE- TRADED. Going to a good home to see some dirt roads.

post-5830-0-29493100-1521658805_thumb.jpg

post-5830-0-23695000-1521658853_thumb.jpg

post-5830-0-10557100-1521658911_thumb.jpg

post-5830-0-32668300-1521658945_thumb.jpg

Nobody has come to look at it but probably close to a dozen people have said they want it. Craigslist- home of the flakes.

I hate craigslist. We r grtting ready to throw a lift and tires on my sons. Glws

Bilstein 6112 coil overs on front. Bikstein rear with 890 ome springs. Gonna try and do some this weekend. Never done before so will see how it goes.

Perfect! Exactly what I'll be running too. It's pretty straight forward. Easy to do. Some good YouTube videos on it. Have fun!