Sign in to follow this  
gterrazas

New Here

Hi, my name is Gio Terrazas and I have been lurking around the site for a long time and finally decided to join. I usually hunt muledeer but, I killed a whitetail on opening day he is a 3x2 with eye guards havent got him scored yet but let me know what you all think he will score. I see there is alot of people on this site who are done for the year already too. Congrats to all of you.

post-2738-1219845314_thumb.jpg

Nice first coues you got there, he looks to be around 85-90 ish, but then again I've never measured on for real, only by computer. So don't take my word for it. He's a true trophy for your first coues. Let me guess, YOU'RE HOOKED!

Nice first coues you got there, he looks to be around 85-90 ish, but then again I've never measured on for real, only by computer. So don't take my word for it. He's a true trophy for your first coues. Let me guess, YOU'RE HOOKED!

Yeah I am hooked now.

Hey Gio. Nice deer. I know who you are by the way. We used to play golf together. See if you can figure out who I am.

Way to get it done on a nice Buck. And how about a story of the hunt.

Hey Gio. Nice deer. I know who you are by the way. We used to play golf together. See if you can figure out who I am.

I know who you are Scott and if you need help finding your deer let me know I would be happy to help you.

I know who you are Scott and if you need help finding your deer let me know I would be happy to help you.

thanks Gio,