COUESAZ

What a storm

This was a strange storm we are having right now. I timed it for almost an hour of strait thunder rolling with no stops or breaks. And the lightning was non stop as almost day light with dark spots out side for that same time frame. The news said it is a deap storm meaning it was around 50 thousand feet tall or deep. :unsure:

That was a nervous night. I'm having my roof worked on, so half the roof had no tile just the new paper!

over 20 trees down within a block of me, a sixty foot eucalyptus took down my neighbors fence and is in their back yard and a 30 footer is on my roof :angry: it was a heck of a storm, supposedly winds up to 100 miles an hours. only thing comparable ive been in is a micro burst and a few tornados but nothin that lasted like that!

Don't know if the weather service will agree, but my little rain gauge says we had six inches of rain in the past five days here in Greer.

Bill Quimby

I have seen a ton of trees knock over all around work and even a large bilboard was crumpled down from last night.

Here it comes again!!! I can here it.Does not sound as bad as last night but its thundering out east.

If anyone needs trees trimmed or removed give me a buzz. I already have a few lined up. Certified tree worker here.The city lost several booster stations last night to the storms. One site by the airport had a 30foot wide 12foot tall gate get lifted of the track and blown over.