Sign in to follow this  

goat hunters?

who all is headed out after the speedy pronghorn this weekend? what's the outlook look like? seen any good ones? i'm gonna go to 2a with some pals. hopefully we'll find something worth the wait and then they can shoot straight after we find em. 2a has changed a lot in the past few years. lots of what used to be 2a is now rez and lots of places that weren't locked up, are. my kids are gonna go with a buddy to u1. they haven't seen much as far as big ones. but i imagine they'll drag somethin' outta there worth the work. anybody else got a tag or goin' with somebody who does? goat tags are hard to come by. hope everyone does well and is succesfull. and remember, doctors recommend that you don't smoke, but if you do, smoke em with a .270. Lark.

who all is headed out after the speedy pronghorn this weekend? what's the outlook look like? seen any good ones? i'm gonna go to 2a with some pals. hopefully we'll find something worth the wait and then they can shoot straight after we find em. 2a has changed a lot in the past few years. lots of what used to be 2a is now rez and lots of places that weren't locked up, are. my kids are gonna go with a buddy to u1. they haven't seen much as far as big ones. but i imagine they'll drag somethin' outta there worth the work. anybody else got a tag or goin' with somebody who does? goat tags are hard to come by. hope everyone does well and is succesfull. and remember, doctors recommend that you don't smoke, but if you do, smoke em with a 7MM-08. Lark.

Fixed it ;)

I'm going to New Mexico the end of next week for a rifle antelope hunt. I think we got assigned to a pretty good area, so hopefully this will be my year for an 80 incher.

Well, My goat hunt is nearly over. Had a great time and saw some excellent bucks. I spent most of my time trying to kill a particular buck. And missed when given an shot, but thats hunting. Hes a great buck who will not make it past the opening day of rifle season.