Sign in to follow this  
wbyfireman

Let the saving BEGIN!!!

I have purchased all of my used Swarovski's on EBAY. I once had an issue with the eye-piece on my 20-60 x 80 Swaro spotter and I sent it back to Swarovski. They fixed it free of charge/no questions asked. Outstanding Customer Service. 15's usually sell for about $1500 used on average via EBAY.

Speed Goat

If possible try riding a bike to work. I save 25$ a week in gas not to mention wear and tear on the rest of the vehicle. I ride 14 miles round trip a day. I will be in so-so shape this season.

Home Insurance has been reduced by many carriers in Maricopa and Coconino County FYI. Find a way to get the Swaro's buddy. I actually think Coues deer are created by looking through them. It's almost cheating.

:rolleyes: Thanks for all the replies!!! It's just going to have to be "slow and steady wins the race" for me!! Just in two weeks I have saved about 100$ from stashing change, saving 5-10 dollars here and there etc. Dont think I'll have them this season but hopefully by next season I'll be proudly sitting behind them with a smile on my face. Until then what I have is not as good as Swaro's mind you, but have found me ALOT of deer the past few seasons. Ill just have to make up for it through hard work and patience

Thanks Again to all, and be safe!!!