Sign in to follow this  
DawsonSchell

WTB 7mm hornady ammo

Longtime creeper; decided I should get more engaged and register.

@DawsonSchell, @zapatero8, @Adicted (not sure if Bitterlizard was serious) - if you're still in need and traveling to the Peoria area at any point, I have 1.5 boxes of Hornady I'm agreeable to parting with at fair value cash in-person.  Got a full box (20 rds) of the Hornady Superformance #80593 139 gr SST and a half box (10 rds) of the Hornady American Whitetail #80591 139 gr InterLock.  Keeping a partial of Power-Shok for a NE whitetail hunt coming up.  Might step away from my 7mm later this year and have a small ammo can of mixed generics to name brands ranging from 139-175 gr. I'm happy to help a few other hunters with in these shortages.  Not ready to unload everything, but can spare a box each if you are truly in need for the season.  Got a couple PPU PSP BT 140 gr. soft point boxes (generics?) that have treated me fine during practice that should work in a pinch for field too.  Think my account can receive PMs, otherwise I'll try to watch the thread here and respond in a timely manner.

darthruler