Sign in to follow this  
krp

WTB or trade for... Rem 788... FOUND

Looking for a remington 788 preferably in 308 but will consider other calibers, except 222 and 22-250 which I already have.

Will buy, or trade wise I have many different powders and about any type of primer but LRM.

I'm really looking for an older wood/blued, user not collector, 308 to add to the grandchildren pile. If there are no 788s I'd consider an older rem 700 or Ruger tang.

Thanks

Kent

Right hand, though my granddaughter is left handed and seems right eye dominate, she shoots a bb gun either way, maybe a bit more accurate left handed.

Kent

Anyone know of a gunsmith that would work on one of these? I have a .243 that needs a barrel and I am thinking of making it a 7MM-08 for my son. 

I used to have a 788 in 243 and thought about making it a 708, it shot so good that I bought a Tikka in 708 and sold the 243 to someone here about 10 years ago, should have just kept it but Oh well... any way I was looking at having it rebored instead of rebarreled, was a guy in Prescott, Pederson, don't know if he's still around.

Kent