Sign in to follow this  
Crazymonkey

Who to talk to?

As some of you might know I'm planning on giving a sporterized 1903 springfield 30-06 away to a young person to promote youth hunting several members are helping me with this and before I put this out I'd like to see if I can mention cwt on some flyers hopefully to put in some of the local sportsmans and for those to post on other forums .for obvious reasons the gun must be transferred to a legal parent and will come ready to hunt with new scope and ammo also in a soft case with a trigger lock .can some one steer me to the person I need to get permission from .thanks chris

1 hour ago, Crazymonkey said:

As some of you might know I'm planning on giving a sporterized 1903 springfield 30-06 away to a young person to promote youth hunting several members are helping me with this and before I put this out I'd like to see if I can mention cwt on some flyers hopefully to put in some of the local sportsmans and for those to post on other forums .for obvious reasons the gun must be transferred to a legal parent and will come ready to hunt with new scope and ammo also in a soft case with a trigger lock .can some one steer me to the person I need to get permission from .thanks chris

That person would be Amanda Moors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1