Sign in to follow this  
elkhunter

Velbon Victory 550 Tripod

I ordered this tripod from the coueswhitetail site on the 27th because my other tripod broke. I tried contacting Amanda but has not been responding to my email. I just recently went onto the site to show my grandpa the tripod I bought but it is no longer on the site anymore ....I'm worried that I will not be able to recieve my tripod and worried that i will not get it before the 1st. For those of you guys who has ordered items from this site...how long did it take to arrive to your house? i live in Sierra Vista...just south of Tucson, when should I be expecting it? Thanks for the update.

Are you Scott Weiss? If so, then I never received any email from you other than your order. And I emailed you on the 28th to let you know that your order would go out that day or the 29th. Did you not recieve that email? Your order should be there by the end of the week.

You don't see the Vic 550 on the site anymore because that tripod has been discontinued.

Let me know if you have any other questions. You can email me directly or post here if you want.

Amanda

AHh just got it here tonight! THis is actually Tyler...i used my pop credit card to get the tripod but don't worry i paid him back with my christmas money! I'm done with all these crap plastic tripods and i'm ready for my first real one! Thanks for everything! Will give you an update on all the animals i whack using this tripod to spot em up! :rolleyes: