Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

Caretta's pics - HOLY MOLEY!!

Those are the best Coues pics I have ever seen! There is a picture of a couple of bucks standing together that are outstanding! I'm glad they shared them with us. Thanks for adding them on the site Amanda.

Josh Epperson

I agree Josh! I was very pleased when Joe contacted me and said he was willing to let me post them. It took a fair amount of work to get them scanned and tweaked so they look good, but I am happy they are up.

What pics are your favorites?

If you count the pictures as 1, 2 on the first row, then 3 and 4 on second row, and 5 and 6 on third row, with 7 and 8 on the fourth row of each page then here are the locations of my favorites.

The doe broadside but facing back..pic 4 on page 1

The doe reaching for leaves in the sunlight - pic 7 page 1

The buck in velvet with the flowers - pic 7 page 2 ( blow it up to see the flower colors better)

The broadside buck near oak tree - pic 7 page 4

What do you guys think?

Amanda

I am testing posting one of the photos into this email below:

My-Pictures0007a.jpg

Joe and Marisa Cerreta also take pictures for the Arizona Elk Society and they are GREAT pictures.

Also make great candy!!!

Jason,

You are absolutely right on both accounts. They own the Cerreta Candy company and make great candy. Here is a link to their business website : Cerreta Candy

I have seen their pictures of all kinds of other wildlife and they are wonderful. I am really pleased that they used their skills on Coues Deer too!

Amanda