Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

wack job

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27166911/?GT1=43001

ASHEVILLE, N.C. - A 19-year-old Asheville teenager said she legally changed her name to CutoutDissection.com to protest animal dissections in schools.

The Asheville Citizen-Times reported that Asheville High graduate Jennifer Thornburg now wants to be called Cutout. Her new legal name is the Web address for an anti-dissection page of the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals' site.

The teenager said she began opposing dissections in middle school, after a class assignment to dissect a chicken wing made her uncomfortable. She helped create a policy at her high school that allows students who object to dissections to complete an alternative assignment.

She is now an intern for PETA. She said most of her family members still call her Jennifer.

:wacko:

Thats it I'm sick of these people I am changing my name what should it be:

Shootanimalsintheface.com

Eatmembersofpeta.com

eatanimals.com

Ienjoyanimalslaughter.com

yummyyummymeat.com

Wow can't they see how stupid this sounds. All they want is attention. What makes them think that they can force their "ideals" on me. I do not go around forcing them to eat/shoot animals what is up with that? If they feel a certain way keep it to yourself cause frankly i don't care what they say is right and wrong. I like that cutouttheliberlas.com cause that is what is causing some of this.

I believe when you want to legally change your name you have to appear before a judge and get the bench's ok to change your name. Scary to think there is a judge out there willing to let anybody change their name to this.