Sign in to follow this  
muleybull

Fishing worms needed

Probably gonna get a variety of colors if I can find any. Mostly pumpkin and watermelon with some flake. Trying to get away from the long tail, thats why I'm hoping to find something similar to the Senco, but I checked the Gary Yamamoto site and could only get up to 7"

Might be going to Lake Baccarac in a couple months, last time I was there I was wishing I had a little bigger stuff to try to keep the smaller (2 - 3 lbs) fish away from my bait.

Probably gonna get a variety of colors if I can find any. Mostly pumpkin and watermelon with some flake. Trying to get away from the long tail, thats why I'm hoping to find something similar to the Senco, but I checked the Gary Yamamoto site and could only get up to 7"

Might be going to Lake Baccarac in a couple months, last time I was there I was wishing I had a little bigger stuff to try to keep the smaller (2 - 3 lbs) fish away from my bait.

My buddy del with del-mart molds can probaly help you out. he builds all kinds of custom molds for people acros the globe. here are a few links

www.del-martmolds.com

www.tackleunderground.com

www.azbasszone.com

In reality there is no need for a senco larger than 7" in my opinion. even for mexico... take a look at the 12" manns jelly worms and net baits 14" worm as well.

+1 on Del's stuff.I have some of his molds and they are second to none. I only have 5 inch senko though. lots of good info on Tackle Underground too. I havent poured in a while as i dont fish that much anymore. The Reaction inovations big unit is big but its basicly a giant U-tail. zoom makes a similar one called the ole monster too. Might wanna look at anglersupply.com, ive seen some unique stuff there. Also look at some salt water stuff too

Thanks for the input, that dude at Del-Mart is about a helpful son of a gun. He got me pointed into a couple different places that have larger stuff for mexico.

Thanks.