Sign in to follow this  
couesaholic

112'' buck

heres the buck I got on the 3rd day of a 5 day mexico hunt. We glassed him the first two days of the hunt but could not get any closer than 600 yards. The 3rd day it was pouring rain so hard we could not glass so I decided to walk the canyon we glassed him in. I kicked him out the bottom of the caynon and got a nice cross canyon 200 yard shot. Also pictured is a future coues hunter

post-550-1104771885.jpg

post-550-1104771953.jpg

post-550-1104771988.jpg

Welcome to CWT and congratulations on a nice dark-antlered trophy. I wonder how many hunters would have been back in camp out of the rain and missed the opportunity you had. Thanks for sharing.

Doug/RedRabbit

I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE DON'T PAY MUCH HEED TO SCI COMPARED TO BOON AND CROCKET. BUT THIS IS A GRATE BUCK IT WOULD SCORE IN THE MID 40'S IN RANKING. NO WAITING INLESS IT IS IN THE TOP TEN.

BLASERMAN

Guest Ernesto C

Nice and beatifull buck couesaholick!! I want one too :) God bless you and your beatifull kidss too.

Ernesto C

Thank you every one for the kind words.

Treestandman- the inside spread is 16 3/4'' with 17 3/4& 17 7/8 beams

Blazerman- I have heard of SCI, what exactly is it.

CBI- I was hunting with sergio garibay with rancho del puerto.

Jeff :)

Couesahalic

THIS IS AN ORGANIZATION THAT FIGHTS FOR HUNTER RIGHTS.

They are involved all over thr world. all kind of issues that have to do with the hunting comunity. Go to Safari Club International . com. Most states have chapters. think it calls for a $55 member fee for one year.

They have a record book system for animals hunted all over the world.

Anytime some one is trying to take our hunting rights away they are there to help stop these kind of people.there is alot I can't explane, so go to there web check It out. Your deer will do good in there record book. they have alist of scorers in your area on the site.