Sign in to follow this  
grizzly

Deer hides wanted

Any of you succesful hunters have a fresh hide you dont know what to do with? I am a scoutmaster and we have a Mountain Man Rendezvous coming up in March. We want to teach the boys to tan hides and give them something to trade up there. If anyone would like to donate deer, coyote, rabbit, or whatever hides you got I would probably be able to pick up in most parts of the valley. Thanks in advance.

sorry I did this again, grizzlyplumbing@yahoo.com or 480-695-7401. Thanks

I have a Mule Deer hide that is in the freezer. I live in Gilbert. Just let me know when you want to come get it. I don't get home from work till after 6:00 most days.

Jef

Grizzly.

I am also in the scouting program. I will not be at the get together this year. Our guy's are making knifes again this year. That does me in on all my small elh hornes for knife handels.

I am also a plumber. I see your email. Good luck on your hides.

So you are one of the Goodmans? ( I peeked at your profile) I am guessing that you are Sonny. If so then I knew you very briefly at Riggs.

Desert Bull I would love to pick up that hide. If you could call me on the number listed above or drop me an email with your number I will make arrangements withe you, thank you very much.

dang, shoulda hollerd earlier. i pitched 7 or 8 deer hides and half a dozen bull elk hides this year. saved some o' the capes for a taxidermist friend, but we tossed a buncha other stuff. Lark.

Hey 270 you don't hapen to have an extra coues cape do you I need to re mount my buck on rifle page 20. No I am not sonny. Sonny and griffien are distant cousins. I was raised in St.David south east of tucson.

st david? we useta always whup up on them fellers in football. my kids saved several coues capes but i think he promised em to a guy that's trying to start a taxidermy business. i'll ax him, when he gets back. he's out with his bonenarrow trying to shoot a coues right now.