couesaddict13

2020 GMC Canyon new price

For sale is my great condition 2020 GMC Canyon SLT 4x4 with 5’ bed. I have owned it since new, and have had all maintenance done at either Findlay Buick gmc in Prescott, or Larry Green Chevy in Cottonwood. I had Findlay GMC install the factory GMC leveling kit that doesn’t void any factory warranty. It has a linex bed liner and rocker panels that were done by Linex in Phoenix. It has a Century Camper shell with Thule aero blades cargo attachments, and a 12V 3 position power outlet in the rear. The truck has the GMC version of weather tech floor liners, tan leather interior, Bose Sound, heated seats, and heated steering wheel. The truck currently has 36,500 miles and it is my wife’s daily driver for now. Only selling because we want something bigger.  Has the V6 FiveTwoZero954Six793. Text or call, Text for more pictures. Located in the Verde Valley, $37000

D06CB6B9-5DED-4CBB-91E1-3464737B2FF6.jpeg

0026E17A-9467-4837-BEA1-6CD923243AC2.jpeg

6131FD4B-C72E-4C7A-BE84-77AC24CB5954.jpeg

FC2E08F4-A5C6-4A52-AA20-E3148651AB3A.jpeg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, couesaddict13 said:

Not sure how this is priced, does it seem like the used car market is cooling? I only ask since you’re currently in the used car selling market. 

1 hour ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Not sure how this is priced, does it seem like the used car market is cooling? I only ask since you’re currently in the used car selling market. 

This is priced private party blue book value based off great condition in the low to middle of the range. Used car market private party seems to have cooling as the economy and fuel prices come apart. Most are still asking too much. If it gives you an idea dealer offered me 38500 trade in.