Couesimcool

Akc standard poodles for sale (one boy left!)

She  dont always  lool like she had a stroke  lolFB_IMG_1638141794677.thumb.jpg.8ccbfd02cc429920561a57059149d2f7.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JFP said:

DutrchmanAZ - You need to get one of these pups.  Years ago my friend had one and we hunted him on everything, duck, dove, quail, pheasant.  If I didn't already have a 100-pound GermanShepard I would have grabbed one of these pups. Plus they are great family dogs.

Your two girls would love one. 

Doggone it JFP, I made the mistake of mentioning this thread, and your advice to the warden.  Seems she's interested.  I called to politely chew your hindquarters, but your wife calmed me down )).  I've left a VM for the seller, and will see what happens.  

Appreciate those posting the pictures.  I honestly had no idea of the versatility of this breed, but I do fear I may have to sip my tea with my pinky out should we pick one up.  And learn how to groom the dog myself.  Dog trimmers seem mighty expensive these days. 

On 12/18/2022 at 5:11 PM, DutchmanAZ said:

It would be helpful for a price and background to be posted. I don't do instagram, nor will I sign up for it.  How about posting some more details? I'm no poodle expert, but I think they're a yapping breed, sensitive, and snooty.  Take a lot of grooming also.  More details please. 

Our standard poodle is our favorite dog ever! Quiet ,well mannered , loving great with kids and people. Alot more sporty than most people think and almost too smart for their own good. Plus the don’t shed at all. Everyone I know that has a standard has zero complaints. Get one ! 

and OP good luck with the sale !