Sign in to follow this  
youngaz

36A jr. 2 by 1

Sorry it took me so long to post my story but here it is. On the first day we were hiking up to where we were going to glass and we walked up on a dead alien (not much of him left but definitely human bones) :o. that morning we did not glass any deer so we worked back to the truck and jumped a 2 point whitetail. It never stopped running :( . on day 2 we saw a fork by spike at 380 yards I took a shot but missed :( . Then on day 3 we decided to look for a mule deer and we went on a major hike about 8 miles and at the point we thought about turning around I jumped on a rock and about a foot away was a rattle snake so we tip toed :ph34r: out of there. That evening we talked to the boarder patrol and informed them about the bones and location. As we passed the bones again we put them in a small grave near the trail . On our way back the same fork by spike was standing there I sat down and took the shot and missed :( . It took of running and I shot again and got it :lol: .it was a tough hunt but a fun one .

post-1831-1226540890_thumb.jpg

these spiders were every where

post-1831-1226540973_thumb.jpg

this is the grave

post-1831-1226541046_thumb.jpg

post-1831-1226540731_thumb.jpg

this was the first year i packed out my own deer

youngaz

I hope you got in the coues contest. Unless Casey beats you , you may just win a prize. That is a cool little buck man. Great job on a deer on the ground.