mp_moody

Cabelas Bighorn 2 tent

For your consideration, a used Cabela’s Bighorn II tent. Measures 12’x14’, 8.6’ in center at tallest point. Includes screened windows and door, stove jack, and zippered floor stove panel.

NTdCgpc.jpg

prZbUKw.jpg

gJ34hI6.jpg

brG4gjg.jpg

Sz2k5nS.jpg

PkDEYyt.jpg

5LorRO4.jpg

Known issues: Small holes in front door screen. Material around stove pipe jack is starting to degrade (see picture). Some small holes in floor (see pictures) that I just patched before putting this tent away. The patches and seam sealer are included. A few of the clips that attach the tent body to the center frame pole are broken. One is completely broken and another two are partially broken but operable. The tent still hangs from the center frame pole without any issues. Remember, this tent is used and has seen plenty of hunts. 

0tjfOZG.jpg

tKPRs2S.jpg

nC3UDqA.jpg

Pole bag, stake bag with plenty of stakes, and tent bag included. Instructions are printed on tag inside of tent bag. I recommend reading the directions, watching videos on Youtube, then setting this up a few times before actual use in the field. It’s a tough setup by yourself unless you know what you are doing. As pictured, the tent is not set up correctly because I was giving the interior a quick cleaning. 

Recently used for a week in Utah during a deer hunt. We experienced snow, sleet, and rain during this time. No known leaks. We slept two guys on cots with a cooking table and room for all our gear inside. Have slept up to four on cots in this tent but it gets a little tight. Add a stove or propane heater (neither are included) and you will be living like a king.

$400 for the entire setup or make me an offer. I am only selling this because I’m upgrading to a larger Davis canvas tent.

I live in Goodyear and am willing to drive as far north as Camp Verde or as far south as Casa Grande/Florence area. I’m not interested in any trades unless you have H1000 powder.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 1

One of the best tents you can buy.