Got 'Chupacabraed'

Hahahahaha :lol: Casey, you should post something like this:

Body count:

Coyotes III

Lion I

Bobcat I

rounds of ammo: 276 and then lost count! :lol:

O' SNAP!!! :lol: Truth hurts sometimes don't it? :P :lol:

Kevin, figured what the heck, might as well try em, see what happens. If they blow a big nasty hole, then I wont use them again.

I consider a big nasty hole a plus with bullets... well, not on bobcats. But on deer and elk, yes. ;)

Body count:

Coyotes III

Lion I

Bobcat I

Mike, do we need to get into bullets shot?

Remeber that coyote, sitting there at 225 that you shot at? ;)

Kevin, I do not. I want a caliber hole in, 1/2" out. Have had great success with the accubond on that. But, I am going to try these. If they do not exit, like some say and the animal drops dead, they they are going to be hard to beat!

Kevin, I do not. I want a caliber hole in, 1/2" out. Have had great success with the accubond on that. But, I am going to try these. If they do not exit, like some say and the animal drops dead, they they are going to be hard to beat!

They are like a magic wand my friend. ;)

Body count:

Coyotes III

Lion I

Bobcat I

Mike, do we need to get into bullets shot?

Remeber that coyote, sitting there at 225 that you shot at? ;)

I had a feeling you would bring that up. SO... I'm 1-0 on coyotes big deal. Coues, 2 shots 2 deer thats what realy matters isn't it? :lol: That rifle of mine has only missed once and thats when my bro shot it for the first time but he didn't mis the second shot. I think the realy issue that needs to be discused is how many times have we have been out calling and how many times have you had first crack at the coyotes? :) And didn't I get you the Arizona grand slam of quail? :ph34r: :lol: Just playing with you casey.

I had a feeling you would bring that up. SO... I'm 1-0 on coyotes big deal. Coues, 2 shots 2 deer thats what realy matters isn't it? :lol: That rifle of mine has only missed once and thats when my bro shot it for the first time but he didn't mis the second shot. I think the realy issue that needs to be discused is how many times have we have been out calling and how many times have you had first crack at the coyotes? :) And didn't I get you the Arizona grand slam of quail? :ph34r: :lol: Just playing with you casey.

No, YOU did not get me the slam. You and your perros put me on the birds, my Franchi and I completed it! :D

You are 0-1 on coyotes.

I get the first crack cuase I call 'em in! I told you to shoot the last one I shot! But nooooo, you wouldnt take a 800 yard shot at a moving coyote... Thats YOUR fault! HAhaha! All it means is we will have to go out and do it again!

post-467-1227062919_thumb.jpgIt was a good weekend. thanks casey for going. even though it was old school camping it was a good time next time I let you buy the steaks for dinner.