hunterofcoues

A few questions

Nicholas was asking when he could take hunter's ed? He is new to coues hunting, does anyone have any general areas in 36C (no honey holes) that he could scout. He wants a recommendation on a huntin rifle without too much recoil for a 5 day old. He also wants to put in for bonus points on sheep and speedgoat so he can get drawn before his hip goes bad. Also, he had some questions on salt, people who steal tree cams, ATVs, lions...

post-473-1227203050_thumb.jpg

Congrats on the little guy. Well by the time he is 1 years old get him some of the elk deer bear ect figurines from bass pro shops. I got my son some and he loves now to shoot everything. My boy is 2 1/2 and I can't wait till he is old enough to go. I have already bought him a outlaw 90 polaris when he was 1. Start buying now so it don't cost so much when he gets older. Congrats again.

HEy stop Escouting man. Trying to use that little guy to soften us up well it may have worked. So let me send you a few PMS with GPS cords.

Congrats man.

Congrats!!!! You can't put babies in for bonus points anymore (since last year), but I would run out and buy him his first AR-15 while you still can! Kids are such a blessing! You will have so much fun with him!

Mark

Hunterofcoues

Hey, thats a natural born hunter if I've ever seen one. I bet the poop even looks like camo. I hear that 270 with an extra butt pad would be ok for 10 day olds, so be easy on him till then.

gutpile