Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Looking for .40 barrel FOUND

A .40 Barrel to fit a Glock 29

33 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Check Lone Wolf.

They're out of stock

• Like 1

The Meister no have.  I just ordered one of Gunbroker, only one I could find. Even  Lone Wolf is out of stock.

Hopefully it arrives before my upcoming pistol match 2/17

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

What kind of match are you shooting?

USPSA Steel

8 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

I just shoot .40 cal out of all my 10mm pistols. No barrel change needed.

I've shot a Lotta .40 thru the G29 too, but at our range, it's a club violation and they can also pull my RSO cert. That might be embarrassing 😳 

5 minutes ago, Edge said:

USPSA Steel

I've shot a Lotta .40 thru the G29 too, but at our range, it's a club violation and they can also pull my RSO cert. That might be embarrassing 😳 

Oh wow. Thats crazy too me but maybe theres a special reason for it. Thanks for the info. Now if I hear that somewhere else I wont be totally suprised.

20 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

Oh wow. Thats crazy too me but maybe theres a special reason for it. Thanks for the info. Now if I hear that somewhere else I wont be totally suprised.

The NRA RSO manual doesn't specifically mention .40 /10mm but it does say ammo must be designed for weapon in use. I can picture some loud mouth retiree screaming bloody murder if they caught the infraction.

22 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

Just basic mishaps since some rounds can crossover but it just takes one instance that results in a blown up gun to have the rules depict that the ammo must match the caliber on the barrel.